« Smithsonian Unsung Hero Awards | Main | Baseball Exhibition Nearing Completion »

September 24, 2007

Fedman

This article is interesting to a blogger like me. I will not spend time reading an article when the topic is not important or has no significance. You did a good job for always providing relevant and meaningful article.

Victoria Marmolejo

I just visited my first traveling exhibit in Sacramento, CA.

it was the Freedom Sisters held at the Central Library in Sacramento.

it was absolutely wonderful and I had no idea that the Smithsonian Institute traveled.

I am 46 yrs old and know that i will never be in Wash D.C. to see the real museums and i feel it's absloutely wonderful that all of the world's various treasures are able to travel across the US.

I am proud to know that my 23 yr old spent a year in DC and volunteered at the Smithsonian while attending Virginia Tech - studying Architecture.

Thank you on behalf of a very, very happy person who has gained a valuable experience and knowledge from the exhibit.
I am spreading the word!!

thanks again