« Yves Saint-Laurent in More Than Words | Main | Exhibitions and Accessibility »

June 19, 2008

anonymous

nice article, thank you....

Diy

Wow, just seeing the sample picture gave me the chills.

rooffar

What a great sounding exhibition. I really like to get challenged about tough issues when I go to an exhibition.

Jason Ricard

Mitja

Oh my that picture looks like one from extermination camp - not a pleasant thought. :S

Baby

Phil, this was an excellent article, and I think you've touched on an important point. What is the role of the museums when it comes to subjects like this? I'd love to be able to see an exhibition like this.

Eddie

Bittersweet is the perfect description for an exhibition like this. I'll check this out when it hits my area.

Rebecca

Museums should, definitely, deal with difficult issues. It's what will keep them relevant in an age where information is accessed remotely.

Chris

Great article. It was helpful and very informative.....
You are doing a fantastic job

Tin

Great article. It was helpful and very informative. Keep posting interesting matters here. Looking forward to it. Thanks and keep it up!