« Picture Perfect: Singgalot (The Ties That Bind) Filipinos in America, from Colonial Subjects to Citizens | Main | A Tribute to Parker Hayes »

June 25, 2009

ziare

This is impressive. I live in Romania and can't find friends and people to talk about outer space. People here are not interested. I would love to meet Mrs. Amanada Young and find out about those 25 years of incredible work.

Tatiana

Love that I can keep up with this exhibit past my internship! Excited to see the video from storage-those suits have quite the stories to tell!

Ann Carper

Thanks, Devra. Check back later for video clips of Mandy's fascinating interview with SITES. Did you know, for instance, that the footprints of Apollo 11 commander Neil Armstrong are still on the moon? (There's no atmosphere or wind to disturb them.)

Devra

Fantastic post, and a great picture, too! (If I may say so myself.)